Monday 30 January 2012

Nail of the Day: butter LONDON's Yummy Mummy

If you haven't noticed, I like to change my nail colour a lot. I can't stand when my polish gets chipped and sometimes I need a colour change to spice up an outfit. Today's NOTD features butter LONDON's Yummy Mummy!


I received three of these polishes for Christmas and I must say, I'm impressed. The formula is really nice; it's super thick and, you guessed it, buttery. My nails might look a bit lumpy because I've been battling the remnants of glitter nail polish for the past two weeks!


Yummy Mummy; two coats, natural light
I really like the colour of this polish. It's a lovely nude with a very very very fine silver-white shimmer. You could get away with one coat if you want an extremely natural nail, but I went with two because I'm uptight about my polish being thick.



I also really like how the polish comes with two lids; it makes it look very chic!



What's on your nails?


-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment