Sunday 8 April 2012

Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

I'd taken these pictures a few weeks ago with the intention of making this post then, but what do. It's a little late, but here are my top 5 nail polish picks for spring!


              (I'm aware these 5 polishes look atrocious together, but on their own I assure you they're magnificent!)


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Peachy Breeze:



I love this line of polishes because they dry in practically no time and last forever on your nails. Mint Sprint has been my go-to toe polish for the past two years because I can wear it for a month without touch-ups! I love to wear Peachy Breeze on my fingernails when I need a pop of colour. It's also a great way to try out the neon trend without spending a lot of money!


American Apparel Metallic Nail Polish in Smoke Dazzle:



This colour is a bit more edgy because of its muted shade. It's a sheer metallic (2 coats required) with pastel duo-chrome, which to me screams spring!




Essie's Ladylike:



I apologize for including this nail polish in a lot of posts because it's not available any more! Ladylike is a mauve-y pink pastel that's not too pale.


American Apparel's Office:




Another nail polish you might be familiar with is Office. Robin's egg blue nail polish is a must for spring in my opinion!


Essie's Russian Roulette:




And last but not least: Russian Roulette. I love to wear bright red nail polish in the springtime because it reminds me of gingham prints and going for picnics! 


Please leave your favourite spring polishes in the comments below!


Have a lovely Easter!


- Tess

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, i love all of the colours! my fave's the mint/lightblau AA nailpolish, it looks so amazing when ur skin is tanned. but they're all lovely! x

    ReplyDelete