Wednesday 27 June 2012

Favourite Naked Palette Combinations!

I know it's been out for a while, but I thought I'd share my favourite ways to wear the eyeshadows in the Naked Palette. I hope you'll share yours in the comments below!






The first combination is one I've shared on here before; I particularly like blending Half Baked and Virgin together to create a soft, honey-toned gold that looks great all over the lid.


Virgin, Half Baked, both shadows blended together

I like to wear Naked (all over the lid) and Buck (in the crease) together on my eyes because they make them look very warm and chocolatey. Since they are both completely matte, it sometimes doesn't even look like I'm wearing eyeshadow because they help to define my eyes in a subtle way!


Naked, Buck
I reach for these particular colours when I wish to achieve a warm brown smoky eye! With Half Baked all over the lid, Smog blended into the crease, and Darkhorse smudged in the lash line my eyes look warm and smoky but not harsh.


Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
When I want a more pink/purple look, I like to use Sin all over the lid and Toasted in the crease. I'll sometimes pop Hustle in the outer half of my eye to add a little definition!


Sin, Toasted, Hustle
This last combination is one I like to use when I want a little sparkle. Sidecar has a ton of glittery fallout, though I have a hard time defining the shadow's actual colour. Because it's a bit purple and a bit gold, I like to pair it with a combination of Sin and Half Baked to cater to its various tones.


Sin + Half Baked, Sidecar
Well that's it for today! I hope you've enjoyed this post, and don't forget to leave your favourite Naked Palette combinations down below!


I hope you have a lovely day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment