Thursday 26 January 2012

Nail of the Day: Essie's Lady Like

My very first NOTD features one of my favourite nail polish brands: Essie. I think this was from their fall collection, so I'm sorry if you can't get your hands on it!





I really love the name of this polish because it describes the colour perfectly. I feel classy and elegant when I sport this colour, and it seems like a colour Kate Middleton would wear.

Essie's Lady Like; two coats, natural light
You'll have to excuse my nails; I can proudly say that I had finally stopped biting them a few months ago after doing so my whole life, until exams rolled around and I became a nervous wreck.


Essie's Lady Like; two coats, natural light
I plan on reviewing all of the Essie nail polishes I own very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!


What's your favourite nail polish brand?

-Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment