Saturday 25 February 2012

Nail of the Day: butter LONDON's Wallis

This polish is so unique to me. I can't tell if it's olive green with gold glitter or if it's actually black polish with gold glitter which makes it look green! I had originally wanted Chanel's Peridot nail varnish, but I guess I missed it because no Chanel counters near me have it anymore. Though they are different, I find Wallis to be a nice alternative!



This nail polish only requires one coat. Though because it has small glitters it is a bit tricky to remove, but not impossible.


I feel like because I have red undertones in my hands, this polish would look better on darker or olive-y skin tones. But it looks gorgeous on fairer skin tones all the same!



What's on your nails at the moment?

- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment