Tuesday 14 February 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI's Road House Blues

I got Road House Blues on sale at Homesense in the summer for $5! They had a whole bunch of different colours, but this one was the only one that didn't look expired.



Upon first glance, this nail polish looks black. But when you look closely it's actually a blueberry/navy blue. That's what I love about this polish; because of its deep hue and glossy consistency, it looks very chic on your nails.


Road House Blues; one coat with Clearly Quick as a top coat
Since this is my only OPI nail polish, I don't know if all of their polishes have the same opacity as this one. It applies like a dream and only requires one coat! To make it super glossy, I applied Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in Clearly Quick




Hope you all have had an amazing Valentine's Day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment