Thursday 24 May 2012

Product Review: NARS Eyeshadow in Baby Girl

I've always had my eye on the NARS eyeshadows, the cream eyeshadow in Cosmic Girl and the powder eyeshadow in Baby Girl I recently purchased in particular. While in Sephora on Saturday I'm quite not sure what came over me... I found myself standing in front of the NARS display and the next thing I knew I was walking out with a little black & white striped bag.



Baby Girl is a rosy pink with both chunky and finely milled silver and gold glitter. Though because of the glitter, there is quite a bit of fallout but that can be avoided if you use a dense shadow brush to pack in on.




I don't normally go for pink eyeshadows, but this one has the same natural-looking effect as Urban Decay's Sin. I actually really like pairing those two colours together on my lids!


As it's my first NARS shadow, I wasn't prepared for how buttery and smooth it is to the touch. I have a feeling this is the start of an unhealthy eyeshadow obsession...






I can't say I recommend this particular shade for everyone. As it costs a hefty $28 CAD, you should really love glitter in order to purchase this. 


Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment