Friday 6 July 2012

Makeup Wishlist

I'm sorry that still haven't posted my June favourites... I went to my friend's cottage over the weekend and tried to do that post ahead of time but that never really happened. As I'm in summer mode and am extremely lazy, today I'm bringing you the products I'm lusting after from Sephora!



SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE - Shades of Nature Eyeshadow Palette
"An expansive palette of 35 silky eye shadows inspired by the beauty of summer."

Need I say more? Look how beautiful those shades are! Though I know I'd never use a canary yellow eyeshadow, I'd get my use out of all the other colours (obviously favouring the neutrals, but a girl can dream, right?).


STILA - In The Light Palette
"A beautiful palette consisting of 10 natural Eye Shadow shades (including the best-selling shade Kitten) and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner."

Speaking of neutrals, I've been eyeing the In The Light palette from Stila because it's supposedly comparable to the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I'm obviously not looking for exact dupes between the two palettes, but I think it would be nice to have different variations to choose from. The colours of this palette also seem a touch bit warmer, which would suit my skin tone. 


BENEFIT - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Tattle Tale
I absolutely love Benefit's cream eyeshadows, both for their longevity and amazing colour range. On Sephora's website, Tattle Tale is described as a 'butter cream' but I feel it's much more than that; whenever I swatch it in stores its blue duo-chrome is visible, and I think it would look lovely as an all-over-the-lid wash of colour.


URBAN DECAY - Super Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild
Moving on to lips, I've been dying to try Urban Decay's take on balm lip-stains. I've opted for the lightest colour Lovechild because I don't think I've ever seen a pale-pink lip-stain and am intrigued to see how it looks on the lips.



ROSEBUD PERFUME CO - Strawberry Lip Balm
I keep meaning to pick up this lip balm from Rosebud Perfume Co! I really want to try it because it sounds delicious, and I have heard great things about their potted lip balms!



BUTTER LONDON - Nail Lacquer in Bossy Boots and The Old Bill 

Last but not least, the two colours I've been lusting after from butter LONDON. I especially love Bossy Boots because I've never really seen a colour quite like it... Its pistachio colour reminds me of aliens! And I quite like The Old Bill because it's a rose gold kind of colour, and though I don't like to wear rose gold jewellery, I think it would be nice to be able to wear it on my nails as a temporary alternative. 


Well that's it for now! I hope you've enjoyed this post and have a lovely day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment