Wednesday 8 February 2012

Product Review: Benefit's Watt's Up!

I have a lot of reviews coming your way this week; partly from my birthday passing and partly from being too lazy to do them earlier. Today's review is one of Benefit's new products, Watt's Up!

I was very curious about this product when it was released last year, and was very lucky to receive it as a gift for my birthday. 



This product is meant to be a soft focus highlighter for the face, and is a lovely pearly colour. However, when it's on my face it does look a tad darker than a regular highlighter should. If you have fair skin you have to be careful when applying it, and be sure to blend it in.



There are two ends to this product: the first being the actual makeup, and the second being the blending tool. I don't like to use the sponge because it's very small and doesn't blend the nicely. Instead I opt to use my fingers, which also help to warm up the product.




Overall, I think this product is good if you're looking for a cream highlighter that is quick and easy to apply. It is a tad pricey, but the container does come with a lot of product inside it.


-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment