Wednesday 13 June 2012

Nail of the Day: Essie's Vanity Fairest

I recently saw Vanity Fairest on Ingrid (missglamorazzi)'s nails and had to pick it up. I wore it over top of Essie's Grow Stronger base coat to make sure it applied smoothly.



I would consider Essie's Vanity Fairest as a more natural alternative to Fiji, which is very opaque compared to this sheer polish. It took nearly four coats to get it to this opacity. You could definitely only apply one coat if you're looking to neutralize the natural colour of your nails or don't like to wear noticeable nail colours.




If you don't like the white tips of your nails to be visible, this polish is definitely not for you. I however like the effect it gives my nails; kind of like a more natural French manicure!


This polish also has a soft silver shimmer to it that's hardly noticeable, but it looks gorgeous when you're in the sunlight!




Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment