Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow

I stopped by the Tokidoki section of Sephora when I was there last and happened to notice that they were 'saying goodbye' with a huge sale on all of their stuff. I hadn't really tried any of their products before now because they were quite pricey for what you were getting, but decided to pick up their Cromatico eyeshadow in Choco for $9!




I loved this colour when I swatched it in the store because it looked like a really nice bronze-y colour that I could wear all over the lid. Though when I put it on my eyes, its red undertones overtook the eyeshadow and it looked a lot like Lounge by Urban Decay but without the green duo-chrome. Though I don't really mind that because I just wear it in my crease, it's something to take into consideration if you're trying to avoid red around your eyes.



As for the value I think it's a fairly good price. A lot of drugstore brands (looking at you, Revlon) try to sell their eyeshadows at similar prices, though I find drugstore eyeshadows to be chalky. So I think if you've ever been curious about this brand, I would check them out before they disappear! 


I hope you've enjoyed this post, and have a lovely day!

- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment