Saturday 13 October 2012

Review: Wet 'N' Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells

I got this trio back when I purchased the Comfort Zone Palette. It seemed like a nice alternative to that palette because it has nice, warm colours where the other palette has otherwise cooler ones. It's also great for travelling because the packaging is strong and compact, and it also comes with nice little brushes (if you don't mind sponge tip applicators when you're on the go).



The three colours in this trio are a yellow-based ivory, warm chocolate brown, and soft strawberry pink. So in its entirety, it's basically Neapolitan ice-cream for your eyes! Like the Comfort Zone Palette, all of these shades are shimmery, which I find is the one draw back from this brand. I don't always want a glittery eyeshadow, so I find myself drawn to other brands. But if you love a good shimmery shadow, these are for you!



All three colours are buttery soft and apply like a dream. This product also comes with two little brushes that obviously aren't the best, but they're a really nice addition if you're travelling and can't be bothered to bring a brush roll with you.



I seriously recommend checking out Wet 'N' Wild's eyeshadow collection. Even if these colours aren't for you, they have a ton of different duos, trios, quads, palettes, you name it, in colours you're sure to like. And they don't have a hefty price-tag either, though I can't re-call how much I paid for it, but I know it definitely wasn't more than five dollars. Absolutely an investment if you're on a budget!


Thanks for reading, and have a lovely Saturday!

- Tess

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try wet n wild shadows for so long but i can never find them anywhere! i wish they have wet n wild in the UK too :/
    great post!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete